Exciting opportunity to join an established Private Jet Charter company based in the outskirts of Edinburgh. We are looking for a hard-working, motivated and travel industry orientated individual to join our busy team in this office-based role. Full training will be given.
- Liaise with operators to negotiate pricing and ensure they meet with the Company’s service standards
- Create quote proposals for clients
- Manage flight bookings, create booking confirmations, itineraries, and invoices for each booking
- Develop product knowledge and familiarisation of aircraft used.
- Build & maintain client & operator relationships
- Maintain & update operator, airport and handling agent information within the Jetlogic Microsoft Dynamics 365 system database
- Update CRM databases on Jetlogic Dynamics 365 system
What we look for:
- Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven decision-making abilities
- 2 years + of travel industry experience essential
- 3 years’ experience of exceptional communication skills via e-mail and telephone
- Fluency in English is essential: any additional languages are welcomed
- A hard-working individual with the ability to work well as part of a small team
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Eagerness to learn with exceptional attention to detail
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge is essential
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred but not essential
- Experience of using Microsoft Suite
What we offer:
- Salary £22,000 – £24,000, depending on experience
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per year which increases with length of service
- Private Healthcare and company pension scheme
- Monday-Friday 09.00 – 17.30
- 1 weekend in 4 on call (after initial training period)
- 1 week night on call (after initial training period)
Due to office location a car is essential as there is no public transport.
Start date: Immediate
How to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter and CV.